If you find a property of particular interest and would like to be notified when new details are added to the property report, you can set up an option that will instantly send you an email with the updates.
Types of Updates
You’ll receive an email automatically when any of the following documents are filed for the property:
- Deed, mortgage or any other title document
- Foreclosure auction
- Pre-foreclosure filing
- Building permit
- Change in the listing price (if listed for sale)
How do I set up email updates?
To set up an email update, add the property to your “Watch List” and keep an eye out for the emails. Make sure you are checking your spam/junk folder, as well, to avoid missing out on any updates.
When the property is added to your “Watch List,” it will stay there until you remove it. To check which properties you have on your “Watch List” and remove those you’re no longer interested in:
- Click your name or the silhouette in the upper-right of the screen.
- Select "Account" from the list.
- Choose "Watch List" from the menu options.
- Turn off notifications or remove the property entirely.
Article is closed for comments.