Use this feature to save your search without having to add your criteria again.
Saving a search for later use
- Build your list using your desired criteria.
- Press the "Search" button in the lower-left corner.
- When the results have loaded, click "Save this Search".
- Name the search so you can easily identify it later.
- Press "OK" to save the list.
Accessing and working with a saved search
- Open the "Mailing/Data Lists" tool.
- Select "Buildings" or "Units", depending on the search type.
- Select "View Saved Searches" from the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the title of the search to display the results. Or, click "Add Note" to add a note to that particular saved search.
Article is closed for comments.