You won’t be charged property report credits when running a Comparables search from scratch, as opposed to running it from a report. This method is especially beneficial if you’re running low on your monthly reports quota. To evaluate your property this way:
- Click “Comparables” at the top and select “Comparables” again.
- Select your search type (condo/coop unit, building or land).
- In the “Subject Property” box, type in the address or Parcel ID of the property you want to evaluate, and select the right one from the suggestions, as shown below:
- Select the area of your research by setting a radius (from one-quarter mile up to five miles), picking a location from the map (neighborhoods, ZIP codes or community districts), or entering a street name.
- Click “Open Building Classes” to specify the building class:
- You can search for keywords or even building class codes, such as A4 for “City Residence One Family.”
- Select an entire building class.
- Expand the building class to see what subclasses are available.
(1)You can search for keywords or even building class codes, such as A4 for "City Residence One Family"; (2)select an entire building class or (3) expand the building class to see what subclasses there are.
- Set the “Sale Date” you prefer either by manually entering the date or selecting it from the calendar.
If you enter it manually, you’ll have to use our format; if you select it from the calendar, make sure you click on the date.
- You can further narrow your search by specifying additional criteria, such as:
- Property & Lot Size: Stories, building width, total units, residential units, lot square feet, lot depth or lot width
- Sales & Taxes: Price range, price per square foot or previous time held
- Transfer Conditions: Multi-parcel transaction, related, partial or normal (available only with Platinum membership)
- Other: Zoning,tax class or year built