There are a number of different options to begin your search. Depending on whether you're building a list for units or buildings, the tool will behave differently.
- Lists of Buildings from Map
- Lists of Buildings from Street
- Lists of Units from Map
- Lists of Units from Street
- Lists of Units Within a Condo/Coop Building
Lists of Buildings
To create a list of buildings within a certain area, use the “Map” option:
- Select the “Map View” function on the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Choose your area by neighborhoods, ZIP codes, current map or polygon.
- Determine your target area from the map, as shown below.
To build a list of properties located on a particular street:
- Ensure that the "Street" tab is active.
- Begin typing the street name into the empty box.
- Select the street you’re looking for from the list of suggestions.
Lists of Units
To build a list of units, select the “Units” tab. Then, follow the process for Lists of Buildings from Map or Lists of Buildings from Street.
Condo / Coop Units Within a Building
To build a list of all of the units with data in a particular building:
- Ensure that the "Building" tab is active.
- Begin typing the address of the property.
- Select the correct address from the list of suggestions.
Or, open the property report for the parent building and click the “Build Mailing List” button in the upper-left corner, as shown below.
Data is only available for units that we have information for. If units are missing, the sale of the unit was likely recorded prior to 2002. For more information, contact Customer Service.