You have the ability to assign tags to properties to help you:
- Organize and easily locate your properties
- Create or view notes
- Export lists including or excluding certain tag(s)
- Download a list of tagged properties
To manage your existing tags, click here.
Creating a tag is very easy. The "Notes & Tags" section is displayed in a number of different tools. You can create or add tags in:
- Property Reports
- Mailing/Data Lists
- Pre-Foreclosures / Foreclosures Listings
- Mini-Report from Maps
To create the tag, simply locate the “Tag” option on the tool you are using. Then:
- Click in the "Add/Create tag" box.
- Type in the tag's name.
- Click "Create".
- Select a color for your tag.
- Click "Apply".
- Find your tag underneath the tag box.
You can assign multiple tags to properties.
Note: the "Create" button will appear only if the name of your tag consists of at least 4 characters. If you prefer, you can use digits, too.
If the "Create" option isn't displayed, then the tag already exists or you haven’t entered enough characters. To add a property to an existing tag:
- Click within the "Add/Create tag" box.
- Begin typing the name of your existing tag.
- Select the desired tag.
To remove a tag from a property, simply click the “X” button next to the tag on the property report or from within the “Tags” section of your account.
From the Property Report:
From the "Tags" section: