If you are interested in a property and you’d like to evaluate it, the easiest way to do so is from the report. To run such a search:
- Ensure that you're logged in.
- On the home page, make sure you have the “Properties” tab selected. Enter the address and select the one you were looking for from the list of suggestions.
- When you are on the property report, click “Find Comps.”
- A new page will open with the Comparables search. It will include the following pre-defined criteria:
- Sale Date: last 6 months
- Radius: half a mile
- Building Class: your subject property's building class
If the search doesn’t return any results, then there weren’t any sales that match your criteria. In these situations, try increasing the radius of your search or go back further for the sale date.
If you’re convinced that you should have more results, contact Customer Service for further assistance.