PropertyShark has a wealth of property data collected from hundreds of public and proprietary sources. Depending on the location of the property you are researching, we will have a number of different data points.
Reports are divided into sections, which help you find the kind of information you're looking for quickly.
The "Overview" section contains some of the most frequently referenced data. However, exploring the report and navigating within the various report sections will provide you with even more in-depth information.
Here's a list of some of the data points you can find in our property reports.
- Registered owner information
- Title documents and sales history
- Building and lot dimensions
- Property tax information
- Property use, zoning and development
- Property photos
- Interactive maps
- Comparables, stats and trends
- Floor area ratio and air rights
- Building units & occupancy
- Resident telephone numbers
- Building permits
- Toxic sites, hurricane evacuation zones and FEMA flood zones
- Violations and complaints
- Foreclosures, liens and lis pendens
It's important to note that not all of the above data points are available across all of the areas we cover. Some counties record information in different formats and, therefore, certain data points may appear differently across different states and counties, or may not be included at all. Read this article to find out why some pieces of information may be missing from a report.
Additionally, some information is accessible only by certain levels of subscription. To compare different subscription levels, review the Subscriptions page.
PropertyShark works to ensure that we gather as much information as possible. If you’d like to know what specific data points we have regarding a property, contact Customer Service for assistance.